Google App Engine Endpoints for iOS

sfd dsfg

Jun 27, 2017, 9:13:35 PM6/27/17
to Google App Engine

Hello,

I am trying to use GTLRservice and the associated queries generated by Service Generator in my iOS application.

I have generated an API key for IOS, and set it to the service objects "service.APIkey" field.  I have set my bundle identifier to the same one I am using in my XCode project.

I have also created a client ID and set the bundle identifier.

When trying to access cloud endpoints from my iOS app, i get this error:
403 Requests from this ios client application <empty> are blocked.

It seems that GTLRservice doesn't have access to my bundle identifier for some reason?  Also, do I need to set the Client ID inside of my xcode project?

I have used endpoints in the past (before endpoints 2.0 frameworks), and there was no need to go through oauth2 authentication or provide an API key.

I can access my api in .../_ah/api/explorer, so I know it's working.  How do I get it to work in iOS correctly?

George (Cloud Platform Support)

Jun 28, 2017, 3:24:10 PM6/28/17
to Google App Engine
How did you set your bundle identifier? You can find some useful detail on the "Configuring Your Xcode Project for Distribution" documentation page

You may consider checking a similar thread: "API Key Restrictions for iOS Apps with Bundle Identifier".

Whatever extra information you deem relevant might prove quite useful.