Firebase Messaging + GraphQL on App Engine Flexible

82 visualizações
Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

kushal kundanmal

não lida,
19 de abr. de 2018, 19:21:5619/04/2018
para Google App Engine

I have a NodeJS based web application backend hosted on App Engine Flexible.

I wanted to create an Event Driven system with GraphQL on express as the main endpoint, and Cloud Function workers triggered by Cloud Pub Sub.

I was thinking of using Firebase Messaging as a provider of real-time updates to the client.

I just wanted to see if anyone has had experience with a similar layout?

Layout Diagram:

George (Cloud Platform Support)

não lida,
20 de abr. de 2018, 10:52:1120/04/2018
para Google App Engine
Hello Kushal,

To start with, it may be worthwhile mentioning that the Firebase Cloud Messaging SDK is supported only in pages served over HTTPS. This is due to its use of service workers, which are available only on HTTPS sites.

To assess feasibility and suitability of Firebase Cloud Messaging in your system, you may consider following a good example on the "Set Up a JavaScript Firebase Cloud Messaging Client App" documentation page

A quite instructive presentation of the subject in entertaining video format can be found on the "Getting Started with Firebase Cloud Messaging on the Web - Firecasts" page

If you'd prefer a fully coded example, you may have a look at "firebase/quickstart-js".
Responder a todos
Responder ao autor
Encaminhar
0 nova mensagem