GAE Search API and Golang

Carlos Sura

Aug 17, 2016, 11:22:17 AM8/17/16
to Google App Engine
Hello,

I've been trying to find examples on how to implement search API on golang for a current project which is taking too long using a live search plugin, but I've been unable to find examples for golang.
So, I am wondering if someone can give me references (links, examples, docs) on how achieve this.

I am just trying to create a snippet full-text search using the search API because current search is lame and it takes soo long.

Thanks

Nick (Cloud Platform Support)

Aug 18, 2016, 6:09:28 PM8/18/16
to Google App Engine
Hey Carlos,

If I understand correctly, you're looking for example code for the Search API for Go? The documentation has this, you'll be relieved to know. If I've misunderstood, please let me know and I'll be happy to assist whatever way I can!

Cheers,

Nick
Cloud Platform Community Support