Error starting Launcher - see logfile GoogleAppEngineLauncher.exe.log

65 προβολές
Παράβλεψη και μετάβαση στο πρώτο μη αναγνωσμένο μήνυμα

kerrymaid

μη αναγνωσμένη,
27 Απρ 2016, 5:32:31 π.μ.27/4/16
ως Google App Engine

Hello,

When I try to start the GAE launcher I receive the following error:

See the logfile 'C:\ProgramFiles (x86)\Google\google_appengine\GoogleAppEngineLauncher.exe.log for details

This file does not exist (even viewing hidden files). I have searched for solutions on this and some have suggested delete .ini files from C:Users<your username>/Google but this directory does not exist.

Can anyone please offer advice.

Thanks

Nicholas (Google Cloud Support)

μη αναγνωσμένη,
13 Μαΐ 2016, 4:14:20 μ.μ.13/5/16
ως Google App Engine
Thanks for posting your questions here.

I have not experienced this error myself and could not recreate it. Answers to the following questions may help me investigate this further:
  • Can you still not see the mentioned log file?
  • Is the google_appengine_projects.ini also missing from C:/Users/<username>/Google/?
  • Lastly, just to rule out the possibility, have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the SDK and launcher?
Regards,
Nicholas

Nicholas (Google Cloud Support)

μη αναγνωσμένη,
18 Μαΐ 2016, 12:31:41 μ.μ.18/5/16
ως Google App Engine
Are you still experiencing this issue? If so, could you respond to my previous questions?
Απάντηση σε όλους
Απάντηση στον συντάκτη
Προώθηση
0 νέα μηνύματα