detecting of Mime Types

Lu

Sep 26, 2010, 2:36:33 PM9/26/10
to Google App Engine
I am getting the following warnings when uploading to App Engine:

Could not guess mimetype for static/adminweb.xap. Using application/
octet-stream.
Could not guess mimetype for static/img/favicon.ico. Using
application/octet-stream.
Could not guess mimetype for static/favicon.ico. Using application/
octet-stream.
Could not guess mimetype for static/locations_en-us.json. Using
application/octet-stream.
Could not guess mimetype for static/lba.xap. Using application/octet-
stream.
Could not guess mimetype for static/download/mobilecoupon.apk. Using
application/octet-stream.
Could not guess mimetype for static/loading.xaml. Using application/
octet-stream.

The warnings happen despite using the following entries in app.yaml:

- url: /(.xaml)
static_files: static/\1
upload: static/(.xaml)
mime_type: application/xaml+xml

- url: /(.xap)
static_files: static/\1
upload: static/(lba.xap)
mime_type: application/x-silverlight-app

- url: /(.json)
static_files: static/\1
upload: static/(.json)
mime_type: application/json

- url: /(.ico)
static_files: static/\1
upload: static/(.ico)
mime_type: image/x-icon

Why am I getting the warnings? Thank you.