Site removal request

Sofia

Aug 17, 2017, 9:05:32 AM8/17/17
to Google App Engine
Today I received a letter from google:

Hi,

We are contacting you as required by the law to inform you that Google has received a claim from РОСКОМНАДЗОР (Federal Service for Supervision of Communications, Information Technology and Mass Communications) that the following content on your site violates Art. 15.3 of the Russian Law #398-FZ On information, information technology and information protection:

https://xxxxxxx.appspot.com

You can find more information about the Russian law cited above at http://398-fz.rkn.gov.ru/.

Regards,
The Google Team

An unknown page of the site violates some Russian law on rallies.

Really? Some strange department from Russia can close my site?

--
Sofia

Jordan (Cloud Platform Support)

Aug 17, 2017, 1:50:40 PM8/17/17
to Google App Engine
To confirm, I am not seeing any flags on your project, and your application seems to still be serving properly. Therefore this may just be a warning. As per the Notices documentation, you can send an email to legal-...@google.com to inquire further about the steps required to prevent receiving such emails.

- Note: I would also recommend checking the domain of the email address that sent you that email, and ensure that it is indeed from @google.com. If it is, then you may be able to directly reply to the email to further inquire, or directly email legal-...@google.com as previously mentioned above.

max torl

Jul 7, 2018, 12:48:29 PM7/7/18
to Google App Engine
Today I received an order to remove black humor story “50 days before my suicide”

Hello,

Google has received a claim from РОСКОМНАДЗОР (Federal Service for Supervision of Communications, Information Technology and Mass Communications) that content on your site violates the Russian Law #149-FZ On information, information technology and information protection. The following URL(s) from your site have been added to a blacklist:

https://*****************/view_global.php?expires=1530563428&id=46244

If you do not remove the content from your site within 24 hours of notification, Google may be required to block the content.

The notice that we received will be posted online by a service called Lumen at http://www.lumendatabase.org. You can search for the notice associated with the removal of your content by going to the Lumen search page at http://www.lumendatabase.org/search.cgi, and entering in the URL that was provided above.

To find out more about the Russian Law #149-FZ On information, information technology and information protection, please visit site

http://eais.rkn.gov.ru/

Thank you for your understanding,

Kind Regards,

The Google Team

 Contrary to the indicated in the letter, the database does not contain exactly such a record. Can I ignore the letter in this case?