Clonar una VM con un disco de otra

Ricardo Svibel

Jun 25, 2017, 7:42:57 PM6/25/17
to Google App Engine
Hola que tal queria saber si alguien me puede ayudar

Tengo una VM funcionando correctamente.
Quiero crear otra, con otras caracteristicas pero usando la imagen de disco de mi primero VM y que sean absolutamente independientes

Se puede?

Jordan (Cloud Platform Support)

Jun 26, 2017, 10:59:43 AM6/26/17
to Google App Engine
App Engine is a managed service that takes care of instance VM scaling for you. When more traffic hits your application, App Engine will automatically copy your application to new VMs and route traffic to them. App Engine will also turn down VMs when traffic slows down in order to save you money. You can change your scaling settings to best fit your traffic patterns using the app.yaml configuration file.

Additionally, you can deploy multiple independent services with their own code using the 'gcloud app deploy ~/my_app/app.yaml' command, and App Engine will scale and route traffic to them for you. Just ensure you name the different 'service' in your app.yaml to tell gcloud what service to deploy your code to.