abort HRD migration

Nick Heath

Jun 30, 2015, 8:50:26 PM6/30/15
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I have inherited support for some old projects launched on google appengine, and am trying to complete the data store HRD migration before the deadline. I have already successfully migrated some of the applications, however, one remaining app appears to be stuck, in that a migration was previously started by a former employee. I am unclear on the status, and the new '-hrd' application appears to have been deleted, or no one has access to it any longer. I would like to cancel or abort the existing migration, but i do not see an option to do so in the migration tool in the old app. Is there a way to abort or start over on a migration that is already in progress?

This email may contain confidential information for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete all copies immediately.

Ryan (Cloud Platform Support)

Jul 1, 2015, 12:00:48 PM7/1/15
to google-a...@googlegroups.com, nick....@11main.com
Salutations Nick,

You should go to this form and fill it out. This will get you in touch with the support team who can look into this further.

Nick Heath

Jul 1, 2015, 1:03:49 PM7/1/15
to google-a...@googlegroups.com, nick....@11main.com
Thank you