Task Queue Management Call Count over quota? no docs?

Adam Sah

Apr 2, 2015, 1:55:50 PM4/2/15
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Does anybody know about this limit?  I'm unable to open the Task Queues admin console, delete tasks, etc.

Other Quotas With Warnings

These quotas are only shown when they have warnings

Task Queue Management Call Count
100%
100%10,000 of 10,000Limited
there's no docs available for it, and it's causing

thanks!
adam

Patrice

Apr 15, 2015, 1:42:52 PM4/15/15
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Hey Adam, sorry for the delay first.

I checked and you can actually access this quota from appengine.google.com (the old console). I will go and check exactly what counts as "management call count", and try to provide an answer to your question.

At the same time I will throw in a doc request to have this added :).

Thank you

Patrice

Apr 15, 2015, 5:05:38 PM4/15/15
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi again Adam,

so there is currently a doc request for this quota to be explained properly in our documentation.

In the meantime, here is what this quota is about : Whenever you view or perform actions on the task queue pages from one of our console, this quota will get hit. It is always recommended to use API calls to make such requests to your queues.

Thank you!