Flush memcache policy permission issue on GAE console

Fabio Bacarin

Aug 18, 2016, 3:51:28 PM8/18/16
to Google App Engine
Hi,
I notice a weird behavior on GAE console today. When I try to flush memcache I get the message "You don’t have sufficient permissions to view this page". I have Editor permission to the project and until yesterday everything worked fine.

Does someone knowns if permission policy had change?

Cheers,

Fábio

Nick (Cloud Platform Support)

Aug 19, 2016, 11:01:42 AM8/19/16
to Google App Engine
Hey Fabio,

Could you email me directly with a HAR recording of the browser interaction? I'll be glad to look into this. In general for the future, you should report platform issues in the Public Issue Tracker, which we also monitor regularly.

Cheers!

Nick
Cloud Platform Community Support

Óscar Sanguino de la Osa

Aug 22, 2016, 4:40:37 AM8/22/16
to Google App Engine
Hi,

I have had the same issue since August 19th for all my projects. Do you already know what our problem is, Nick?

Cheers,

Oscar

Nicholas (Google Cloud Support)

Sep 7, 2016, 11:37:01 AM9/7/16
to Google App Engine
As mentioned previously, the ideal forum for this sort of report is the public issue tracker.  I see you've already reported an issue as Issue 96.  Please continue to use that report for investigation.  There are some questions there that still need to be answered to move the investigation forward and be sure to provide a HAR file as suggested by Nick to help identify possible Developers Console issues.

Fabio, I would recommend that you star the linked public issue created by Oscar for support and updates.  You could also attach your HAR file there as well to further help the investigation.

Thanks for your patience!

Nick (different Nick)