Flexible env deployment issue - java

Deepak Singh

Jul 24, 2016, 3:02:58 PM7/24/16
to google-a...@googlegroups.com

Details: [
  [
    {
      "description": "Failed to save static file.",
      "resourceType": "file"
    }

How do solve the above issue ?

--
Tech

Adam (Cloud Platform Support)

Jul 24, 2016, 7:56:29 PM7/24/16
to Google App Engine
It looks like you may not have permission to access the staging bucket on the project you're deploying to. Are you authorizing gcloud as a user or as a service account?

Deepak Singh

Jul 26, 2016, 3:23:48 AM7/26/16
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
It was working fine till last deployment with same access and same environment.

We made change to one of our .xls file and then tried to deploy and exception came.
We deleted our .xls file project and deployed but still same exception occurs.

This is the process we follow -
Through appcfg stage command, get the staging ready.
Now following commands -

gcloud init
choose the configuration we used for last deployment.
Authorised as the same user.
Same project.
Deployment exception.

Tried to gcloud init with a new configuration but still exception occurs.

App id: balajiyatrafinder

Tried all possible ways but failed.

Deepak Singh

Adam (Cloud Platform Support)

Jul 26, 2016, 7:19:24 PM7/26/16
to Google App Engine
I'd recommend posting an issue to the google-cloud-platform issue tracker. We'll need the output of 'gcloud info' to check the currently authorized account against the ACL currently set on the bucket.

You might also want to verify this yourself in the Cloud Console and ensure the bucket 'staging.balajiyatrafinder.appspot.com' is accessible.

Deepak Singh