Error creating invoice data for free Google Cloud Platform trial

Antonio Tancredi

Jan 12, 2018, 10:24:37 AM1/12/18
to Google App Engine
I'm trying to create a new billing account using my credit card in order to start the free GCP trial.

I'm getting the error code: OR-RWE-03

Could you help me understand the problem? All billing data seems to be correct to me.

Thanks,

Antonio

Carlos (Cloud Platform Support)

Jan 12, 2018, 4:55:19 PM1/12/18
to Google App Engine
Hi Antonio,

The best route to address your issue is by opening a ticket with our billing support department. You can also try to create the account using an incognito window that will discard there is a problem with the cache of your browser.  I hope this helps.