App Engine Flex Environment custom domain forwarded to appspot-preview.com

seongjoo

Feb 21, 2017, 1:40:52 AM2/21/17
to Google App Engine
My app setup a custom domain on App Engine Flex Environment. The domain is forwarded to appspot-preview.com. Clearly, I don't want this to happen.

I have another with same runtime (nodejs) setup a custom domain but it didn't have the problem.

Adam (Cloud Platform Support)

Feb 21, 2017, 2:30:42 PM2/21/17
to Google App Engine
A change was made that caused some App Engine Flexible apps to redirect to appspot-preview.com. If you're affected please sent me a private message with your project ID and I'll look into it.

Nickolas Daskalou

Feb 22, 2017, 9:23:53 AM2/22/17
to Google App Engine
Adam what is your private email address so I can PM you our app details?

Adam (Cloud Platform Support)

Feb 24, 2017, 1:29:47 PM2/24/17
to Google App Engine
You can use 'Reply privately to author' from the dropdown to send a private message from the thread.