Error posting to URL: http://appengine.google.com/api/appversion/create?app_id: Invalid runtime specified.

njaffer

Apr 8, 2009, 4:22:53 PM4/8/09
to Google App Engine
Getting following error when attempting to upload using eclipse plugin
on a mac, using eclipse 3.3.x.

Unable to upload:
java.io.IOException: Error posting to URL:
http://appengine.google.com/api/appversion/create?app_id=xxx&version=1&
400 Bad Request
Invalid runtime specified.

at com.google.appengine.tools.admin.ServerConnection.send
(ServerConnection.java:114)
at com.google.appengine.tools.admin.ServerConnection.post
(ServerConnection.java:66)
at com.google.appengine.tools.admin.AppVersionUpload.send
(AppVersionUpload.java:345)
at com.google.appengine.tools.admin.AppVersionUpload.beginTransaction
(AppVersionUpload.java:159)
at com.google.appengine.tools.admin.AppVersionUpload.doUpload
(AppVersionUpload.java:68)
at com.google.appengine.tools.admin.AppAdminImpl.update
(AppAdminImpl.java:41)
at com.google.appengine.eclipse.core.proxy.AppEngineBridgeImpl.deploy
(AppEngineBridgeImpl.java:203)
at
com.google.appengine.eclipse.core.deploy.DeployProjectJob.runInWorkspace
(DeployProjectJob.java:97)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.InternalWorkspaceJob.run
(InternalWorkspaceJob.java:38)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:55)
java.io.IOException: Error posting to URL:
http://appengine.google.com/api/appversion/create?app_id=xxxx&version=1&
400 Bad Request
Invalid runtime specified.

Jason

Apr 9, 2009, 2:39:02 PM4/9/09
to Google App Engine
Have you received an email indicating your Google App Engine for Java
account has been activated? In order to deploy your applications to
production, your account must be activated first:

http://code.google.com/appengine/kb/java.html#runtime

- Jason

sud...@najanaja.com

Apr 12, 2009, 2:09:13 AM4/12/09
to Google App Engine
Hi Jason,
I have similar issue while publishing java app using eclipse and yes I
did receive an email two days ago stating that my java app engine
account had been activated.
Any ideas?
Thanks
Sudeep

Dmitry V Ilyin

Apr 12, 2009, 2:34:58 AM4/12/09
to Google App Engine
Do you use Google Apps-based account?

Jason (Google)

Apr 13, 2009, 8:55:02 PM4/13/09
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Right, if you're using a Google Apps account to upload your application, that might be the issue. If you have a non-Google Apps account, e.g. a Gmail address, try getting this account activated for the Java runtime use it to deploy your applications.

- Jason

Sudeep Bhattarai

Apr 13, 2009, 10:11:02 PM4/13/09
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Jason.
That was it..It worked after I used gmail account.
Sudeep

nsdh

Apr 24, 2009, 4:39:46 AM4/24/09
to Google App Engine
How may day will it take to get the mail from APP engine.?

On Apr 14, 5:11 am, Sudeep Bhattarai <sud...@najanaja.com> wrote:
> Thanks Jason.That was it..It worked after I used gmail account.
> Sudeep
>
> 2009/4/13 Jason (Google) <apija...@google.com>
>
> > Right, if you're using a Google Apps account to upload your application,
> > that might be the issue. If you have a non-Google Apps account, e.g. a Gmail
> > address, try getting this account activated for the Java runtime use it to
> > deploy your applications.
>
> > - Jason

Amit Verma

May 19, 2009, 2:36:38 AM5/19/09
to Google App Engine
hello Jason,

i had not yet received email indicating google app engine for java
activation...
will you please help me out on how to get it.
as it is more than 2-3 days that i had signed up.

arun

May 20, 2009, 7:09:40 AM5/20/09
to Google App Engine
The specified URL says that only first 10,000 accounts will be
activated.
Has that limit been already exhausted?

regards
arun

Nick Johnson (Google)

May 21, 2009, 6:06:11 AM5/21/09
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi Amit,

You should get an invitation email shortly.

-Nick Johnson

myapp...@gmail.com

May 21, 2009, 5:06:59 PM5/21/09
to Google App Engine
Hi Nick,

Can you please help activate my account as well? I am seeing the same
error.

Thanks,
Raj

On May 21, 3:06 am, "Nick Johnson (Google)" <nick.john...@google.com>
wrote:
> [...]

仙桃晞

May 21, 2009, 10:01:13 PM5/21/09
to Google App Engine
Hi all i got that error too,
i was just thinking the 10,000 limit isreached :< sosad
p.s. other that original GWT library, anyone else try if EXTGWT
library works too ? thx

On May 22, 5:06 am, "myappcl...@gmail.com" <myappcl...@gmail.com>

Shyam Vala

May 22, 2009, 6:07:13 PM5/22/09
to Google App Engine
Hey,

I have been waiting for a few days now to receive the email
confirmation of my app engine account. Can you please let me know how
long would it take further for the activation?

Thank You.

-shyam

On May 21, 5:06 am, "Nick Johnson (Google)" <nick.john...@google.com>
wrote:
> Hi Amit,
>
> You should get an invitation email shortly.
>
> -Nick Johnson
>
> On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 7:36 AM, amitverma6523 <amitverma6...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > hello Jason,
>
> > i had not yet received email indicating googleappenginefor java
> > activation...
> > will you please help me out on how to get it.
> > as it is more than 2-3 days that i had signed up.
>
> > On Apr 9, 11:39 pm, Jason <apija...@google.com> wrote:
> >> Have you received an email indicating your GoogleAppEnginefor Java
> >>accounthas been activated? In order to deploy your applications to
> >> production, youraccountmust be activated first:

Abi Fadeyi

May 23, 2009, 5:05:54 AM5/23/09
to Google App Engine
who sends the email? does some know the sender's email address or
email subject line?

On May 21, 3:06 pm, "myappcl...@gmail.com" <myappcl...@gmail.com>

Arms Yongyuth

Oct 17, 2017, 8:59:35 AM10/17/17
to Google App Engine
Hi Abi,

How did you end up solving this problem.  I have an GCP account.  I was able to upload a few months ago.  Now I am getting this error:

Beginning interaction for module default...
Oct 16, 2017 9:31:29 PM com.google.appengine.tools.admin.AbstractServerConnection send1
403 Forbidden
This is try #0
Oct 16, 2017 9:31:29 PM com.google.appengine.tools.admin.AbstractServerConnection send1
403 Forbidden
This is try #1
Oct 16, 2017 9:31:29 PM com.google.appengine.tools.admin.AbstractServerConnection send1
403 Forbidden
This is try #2
Oct 16, 2017 9:31:29 PM com.google.appengine.tools.admin.AbstractServerConnection send1
403 Forbidden
This is try #3

com.google.appengine.tools.admin.HttpIoException: Error posting to URL: https://appengine.google.com/api/appversion/getresourcelimits?app_id=basic1234-182820&version=1&
403 Forbidden