New Application Creation is disabled.

Raji Reddy

Nov 19, 2015, 3:51:05 AM11/19/15
to Google App Engine
I am learning web development cs 253 from udacity, as a part of it I need to create an application in google app engine but when I log in, it shows new application creation is disabled.What is the problem here? I attached the image.
app engine.png

Patrice (Cloud Platform Support)

Nov 19, 2015, 10:25:05 AM11/19/15
to Google App Engine
Hi Raji,

From the print screen, it seems that you're looking into the older console. You should go to the new one here : console.developers.google.com

Seems like Udacity didn't update the link to the console.

Cheers!

Raji Reddy

Nov 19, 2015, 2:00:54 PM11/19/15
to Google App Engine
Thank you Patrice! Yes I am looking into the older console, problem solved.

Simon McKenzie

Dec 23, 2015, 11:53:45 PM12/23/15
to Google App Engine
Hi Patrice,

Just FYI, the very first time I visited http://appspot.com (and logged in with my google account), I was redirected to the same out-of-date console.

Cheers,

Simon

刘斌

Jan 7, 2016, 4:14:26 AM1/7/16
to Google App Engine
I also  encountered this problem, can somebody solve this?

在 2015年11月19日星期四 UTC+8下午4:51:05,Raji Reddy写道:

Raji Reddy

Jan 7, 2016, 6:09:22 AM1/7/16
to Google App Engine
It is already answered by Patrice. You are looking at the old console, the new console is here:  console.developers.google.com

Srinivas Balivada

Jun 17, 2016, 12:08:43 AM6/17/16
to Google App Engine
Hello,

I am unable to  creat a project  . Can anybody help me with this
Capture.JPG