Datastore index stuck

Joshua Oster-Morris

Aug 19, 2016, 3:24:11 PM8/19/16
to Google App Engine
I've been waiting for days for an index to build. It will not complete. is it possible to get a status? Is there any deterministic way to move this along? I cannot continue development until I have the index.

Nick (Cloud Platform Support)

Aug 22, 2016, 4:13:22 PM8/22/16
to Google App Engine
Hey Joshua,

This appears like it might be best reported in the Public Issue Tracker. No matter, since it's here now, and if you send me your project ID and the details of the index via direct email I'll be glad to look into what we can see and report back.

Cheers,

Nick
Cloud Platform Community Support

Nick (Cloud Platform Support)

Aug 22, 2016, 4:13:51 PM8/22/16
to Google App Engine
(A link to the Public Issue Tracker for future reference)