Urgent caching issues

Paul Canning

Mar 27, 2015, 9:21:54 AM3/27/15
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
I am getting serious caching issues with GAE PHP that I need to resolve.

I have set headers in the PHP script to:

        $this->output->set_header("Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate, max-age=0");
        $this
->output->set_header("Pragma: no-cache");
        $this
->output->set_header("Access-Control-Allow-Origin: *");
 (in CodeIgniter)

And I have deployed the app, but I am getting an erroneous cached output when I hit the URL.

My file changes simply are not being updated.

How do I disable the cache for a module, or simply wipe the app engine cache?

I really need my file changes to be reflected!

Stuart Langley

Mar 27, 2015, 3:16:04 PM3/27/15
to google-a...@googlegroups.com

Do you have a simple repro? If not, what's the app_id and what's the URL that you expect these headers to be present on?