Google Custom Search: HTTPError: HTTP Error 403: Forbidden

Nguyên Nguyễn Anh

Jun 16, 2018, 11:59:06 AM6/16/18
to Google App Engine
Hi,

I have been using Google Custom Search for someday (paid version) and suddently I got the HTTPError: HTTP Error 403: Forbidden this monring. Why ? I always sleep 5 seconds between call.

Can Google help please.

Thanks,
Steve

George (Cloud Platform Support)

Jun 16, 2018, 6:03:48 PM6/16/18
to Google App Engine
Which websites are searched by your Custom Search setup? Can all of them be reached successfully at any time, otherwise than by way of Customer Search, simply from a browser? It is usually a permission problem that causes the 403 errors. You may gather more detail from the "403—Forbidden" sub-chapter of the "HTTP Status and Error Codes for JSON" documentation page.