How to use Loadtest module to test load on my server on Google App Engine?

Sudhanshu Gaur

Apr 19, 2018, 1:48:57 PM4/19/18
to Google App Engine
For Load testing on my server, I am trying to use loadtest but the thing is how can I use it with Google App Engine NodeJs Flexible application.

Jordan (Cloud Platform Support)

Apr 20, 2018, 2:50:43 PM4/20/18
to Google App Engine
Loadtest is a third-party library and is not supported by Google; therefore any issues/feature requests should be submitted to their Issue Tracker.

That being said the tool simply runs locally on your development computer and sends a specific load of requests to your App Engine application at its appspot.com or custom domain URL.

- All further communications about this tool should occur in their issue tracker