I want to use gcp open minecraft server help me!

Apr 24, 2017, 9:13:54 AM4/24/17
to Google App Engine
I have set up
but
Server port 25565 can not be connected
help me QAQ
Please send me pictures to help me
will be more detailed, thank you!

Jun (Cloud Platform Support)

Apr 24, 2017, 2:09:53 PM4/24/17
to Google App Engine
Hi ,

It looks you're following the steps from  Setting up a Minecraft server on Google Compute Engine, and you encountered an issue at the stage of "Allow clients to access the Minecraft server" (allowed ports). In order to better assist, I'll need you to let me know which steps you've finished and if you're stuck at a specific step, and also what error messages you're seeing. More specific details and information will put us in a better position to move forward.

- Jun
Message has been deleted