regards to thr problem .

Mritunjay Rai

Jun 26, 2014, 4:24:41 AM6/26/14
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Hello  Sir  ;

           I want to create a circle in Google + . using java code .
          I follow all the instructions which are mentioned in the google devlopers giude . but I got the Excption which are mentioned bellow :

        Exception in thread "main" com.google.api.client.googleapis.json.GoogleJsonResponseException: 404 Not Found
Not Found
at com.google.api.client.googleapis.json.GoogleJsonResponseException.from(GoogleJsonResponseException.java:145)
at com.google.api.client.googleapis.services.json.AbstractGoogleJsonClientRequest.newExceptionOnError(AbstractGoogleJsonClientRequest.java:113)
at com.google.api.client.googleapis.services.json.AbstractGoogleJsonClientRequest.newExceptionOnError(AbstractGoogleJsonClientRequest.java:40)
at com.google.api.client.googleapis.services.AbstractGoogleClientRequest$1.interceptResponse(AbstractGoogleClientRequest.java:312)
at com.google.api.client.http.HttpRequest.execute(HttpRequest.java:1045)
at com.google.api.client.googleapis.services.AbstractGoogleClientRequest.executeUnparsed(AbstractGoogleClientRequest.java:410)
at com.google.api.client.googleapis.services.AbstractGoogleClientRequest.executeUnparsed(AbstractGoogleClientRequest.java:343)
at com.google.api.client.googleapis.services.AbstractGoogleClientRequest.execute(AbstractGoogleClientRequest.java:460)
at CreateCircle.main(CreateCircle.java:17)

   Please help me regarding the problem !!!

  Thnaks !

 Regards!
 Mritunjay Rai

Vinny P

Jul 9, 2014, 1:27:32 AM7/9/14
On Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 3:24 AM, Mritunjay Rai <ad...@thewebartists.co.in> wrote:
           I want to create a circle in Google + . using java code .
          I follow all the instructions which are mentioned in the google devlopers giude . but I got the Excption which are mentioned bellow :
        Exception in thread "main" com.google.api.client.googleapis.json.GoogleJsonResponseException: 404 Not Found
Not Found
   Please help me regarding the problem !!!

Can you post the source code you're using? Also, can you try using the APIs Explorer to insert a circle to make sure this isn't an authorization issue?

-Vinny P
Technology & Media Consultant
Chicago, IL

App Engine Code Samples: http://www.learntogoogleit.com