How to solve an error on GAE for “Unexpected attribute 'dispatch' for object of type AppInfoExternal.”

puriketu99

Jul 1, 2014, 2:06:04 PM7/1/14
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Hello.I'm Puriketu in Japan.
I posted following question to stackoverflow.
If you feel like it,please answer me.

Please tell me to deploy my project for GAE.

I can not deploy my project because of the following error.

%appcfg.py update app.yaml dispatch.yaml worker.yaml
(omissions)
appcfg.py: error: Error parsing ./dispatch.yaml: Unexpected attribute 'dispatch' for object of type AppInfoExternal.
in "./dispatch.yaml", line 4, column 1.

This project has the following yaml files in direct project folder.

app.yaml

dipatch.yaml

worker.yaml

The following is dispatch.yaml.

application: my-app

dispatch:
- url: "*/worker/*"
  module: worker

The following is worker.yaml.

application: my-app
module: worker
api_version: 1
threadsafe: false
version: uno
runtime: python27
instance_class: B1
manual_scaling:
    instances: 1
handlers:
- url: /_ah/start
    script: my-worker.app

GAEfan

Jul 2, 2014, 10:03:50 AM7/2/14
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Already answered at StackOverflow. Use appcfg update_dispatch, and remove dispatch.yaml from your update command.

puriketu.white

Jul 3, 2014, 8:30:02 AM7/3/14
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Thank you.Your advice solved it.

Already answered at StackOverflow.  Use appcfg update_dispatch, and remove dispatch.yaml from your update command.