"Error Message Invalid Key" Webstorm when connecting to Google Compute engine instance as a remote server.

Sudhanshu Gaur

Jun 14, 2018, 6:41:23 AM6/14/18
to Google App Engine
When I am trying to add .ppk file in Webstorm for getting remote server access for my compute engine instance I am getting an error in Webstorm

google_compute_engine.ppk is corrupt or has unknown format. Only SSH2 Keys in OpenSSH format (DSA, RSA, ECDSA) or PUTTY private Key *.ppk are supported. Error Message Invalid Key : [xxxxxxxx]

Digil(Google Cloud Platform Support)

Jun 14, 2018, 6:55:25 PM6/14/18
to Google App Engine
I have seen that you have already started another discussion thread for a connected issue on configuring IntelliJ Webstorm and Google Compute Engine. Please follow that thread as further discussion regarding this will be posted there.