Appengine is suddenly stopping to answer the request and doesn't catch them after long time.

Yonathan Bibas

Jun 13, 2018, 10:33:28 AM6/13/18
to Google App Engine

I dont understand why suddenly i have 2 request which not working suddenly. Any number of call doing on this requests, it doesn't catch the requests even in the logs on the consol. But for other request it does work fine. It look like Appengine retains this two request. and after some time. It block all my request saying: "Request was aborted after waiting too long to attempt to service your request.".
Thanks for help

Katayoon (Cloud Platform Support)

Jun 14, 2018, 10:30:22 AM6/14/18
to Google App Engine

I should note that Google Groups are reserved for general discussions about Google Cloud Platform-end products and not for reporting issues. So I recommend that you first double check the following tips which could be the cause of this issue:

If you couldn’t find the root cause or any justification about the issue, report it to the Issue Tracker and provide us more detail about how/when you get this error message and your redacted yaml file, so that we would be able to dig into the issue.