cron in microservice url

Shahin R. Namin

Oct 20, 2017, 10:45:55 AM10/20/17
to Google App Engine
Hi guys
I have an issue with the cron jobs in microservices. I am writing a python app engine microservice with cron jobs, and I am getting URL not found anytime the cron starts running. It seems the cron jobs call the URL corresponding to the app (without the microservice-dot in the beginning of the URL). Is there a workaround for this?

Please let me know if some code/snippets come handy to investigate it.

cheers
Shahin

Jordan (Cloud Platform Support)

Oct 20, 2017, 5:37:09 PM10/20/17
to Google App Engine
This issue can often occur due to misconfiguration of your app.yaml handlers, dispatch rules, and endpoints.

Google Groups is meant for general product discussions and not for technical support. It is recommended to post a full detailed question on Stack Overflow using the supported Cloud tags, and provide more information such as the above mentioned code.