Our domain was associated with a new GAE project, but requests are still hitting the old project ~15-25% of the time after ~20 hours

42 katselukertaa
Siirry ensimmäiseen lukemattomaan viestiin

Tony Magliulo

lukematon,
26.3.2015 klo 12.26.4626.3.2015
vastaanottaja google-a...@googlegroups.com
Yesterday (2015-03-26) we switched the association of the domain www.odrive.com from one project to another on GAE. The problem is that, after 20 hours, between 15-25% of requests to www.odrive.com are still hitting the old project (depending on the location I am testing from). In fact, they are hitting an old version of the old project. According the GAE stats and logs, there is zero traffic going to any version of the old project, yet I am still hitting it from multiple machines in various geographies. It appears that there is a cached instance and a persisted route for the domain that is being internally resolved by GAE...?

Has anyone ever seen this happen? Is there any way to speed up proper resolution so that 100% of our traffic hits the intended project?

Thanks!

Tony Magliulo

lukematon,
26.3.2015 klo 12.30.5326.3.2015
vastaanottaja google-a...@googlegroups.com
Whoops... Yesterday's date was 2015-03-25
Vastaa kaikille
Vastaa kirjoittajalle
Välitä
0 uutta viestiä