Urgent help needed, loosing java source code of AppEngine

瀏覽次數:89 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

tranco...@gmail.com

未讀,
2015年3月30日 清晨5:22:012015/3/30
收件者:google-a...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I have a Java app deployed on AppEngine. Overtime, the source code is lost by my mistake. My question is there anyway to re-deploy it to use new HRD datastore?
Message from Google:
Please deploy your application code and index configuration on your target application before beginning the migration.

Regards,

miacob

未讀,
2015年3月30日 清晨7:05:412015/3/30
收件者:google-a...@googlegroups.com
I think you are looking for this if I am not mistaking : https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/adminconsole/migration

Les Vogel

未讀,
2015年3月30日 上午11:09:062015/3/30
收件者:google-a...@googlegroups.com
You might also be interested in https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/python/tools/uploadinganapp#Python_Downloading_source_code as a way to get the last deployed source code. (Note - there is also a gcloud version of that)

Les Vogel | Cloud Developer Relations | le...@google.com | 408-676-7023
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄