Console -> Monitoring (stackdriver)

Thanasis Delenikas

Nov 12, 2015, 12:48:24 PM11/12/15
to Google App Engine
Hello,

The link from Console to Monitoring pages (https://console.developers.google.com/monitoring?project=eqgr-gr in my case) reports a "ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS" and *never* loads.

Chrome Version 46.0.2490.80 m @ Win8/x64

This happens today - yesterday all was well!

Joshua Smith

Nov 12, 2015, 1:03:16 PM11/12/15
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Try a chrome private browsing window. Too many redirects usually happens when your cookies disagree as to who exactly you are. If it works in a private browsing window, clear all the cookies from google and you should be all set.

Josh Moyer

Nov 12, 2015, 1:15:19 PM11/12/15
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Hello Thanasis,
Try visiting the page in a private/incognito window.  If that works then you should try clearing all of your Google cookies which will likely resolve the problem.  You might also want to try visiting [1] instead and see if the behavior is different.  Please let me know how it goes.

Kind Regards,
Josh Moyer
Google Cloud Platform Support

Thanasis Delenikas

Nov 12, 2015, 2:35:16 PM11/12/15
to Google App Engine
Hello all,

Thanks for your comments.

Unfortunately, nothing works.
I've tried private windows, clear logins, console links and direct links (like Josh said), but I am still unable to get to the monitoring pages.

After many "too many redirects", I was presented with the message

<<
An error occurred processing your request
We have been notified and are on our way to fix it up!

You may be able to find more info in your logs :)

P.S. Same behavior with IE11 as well.

Josh Moyer

Nov 13, 2015, 6:17:12 PM11/13/15
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Hello Thanasis,
Would you please reply privately to me at moyer at google dot com and let me know your e-mail address and Stackdriver account name so that I can investigate further?

Kind Regards,
Josh Moyer
Google Cloud Platform Support

Thanasis Delenikas

Nov 14, 2015, 9:00:26 AM11/14/15
to Google App Engine
Hello Josh,

I've sent you an email, thank you for your interest!

Thanasis Delenikas

Nov 20, 2015, 4:09:45 AM11/20/15
to Google App Engine
Problem solved!