Serious bug in Push to Deploy

GAEfan

Apr 11, 2014, 12:52:52 AM4/11/14
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
When deploying using Push to Deploy, all my static files are returning 404's.  Spent all day trying to find the issue, to no avail.

If I deploy using appcfg or GAE Launcher, everything is fine.  I have seen others have had this same issue.

So, there is a serious bug in Push to Deploy.

Brad Abrams

Apr 11, 2014, 5:42:04 AM4/11/14
to google-a...@googlegroups.com, Sverre Rabbelier
I am sorry you have hit this issue.    Can I get your project ID so we can investigate?

..brad

GAEfan

Apr 11, 2014, 11:15:28 AM4/11/14
to google-a...@googlegroups.com, Sverre Rabbelier
Hi Brad:

Thank you for responding.

I may have narrowed it down a bit...  It seems to only happen on our apps running Django (Django non-rel, with our own Django pkg).

When using Flask, or no package, it works fine.  Although, I have not tested the remote_api others have complained about.

I have seen others have this issue running various packages.  Here are a couple:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/google-appengine/t7L4URlUr0A
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/20181900/gae-php-runs-localhost-but-results-in-404-in-all-files-after-pushed-using-push

Again, when I use push-to-deploy, the static files are all 404'd, even though the paths are correct.  When I deploy using the GoogleAppEngineLauncher, it works fine.