How to force urllib2 to fetch newly files.

瀏覽次數:26 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Toomore

未讀,
2010年12月8日 下午2:25:472010/12/8
收件者:google-a...@googlegroups.com
I have a problem about useing urllib2 to fetch files.
If I use urllib2 to fetch a file more times in one day, when the files is update, useing urllib2 is still fetch old files.

So how do I force urllib2 to fetch newly files.
Now I have added random no. at the end of URL, but it still fetch old files.

Thanks.

Ikai Lan (Google)

未讀,
2010年12月9日 下午5:47:572010/12/9
收件者:google-a...@googlegroups.com
Which URL are you fetching? Could it be possible they are caching this on their side?

--
Ikai Lan

Toomore

未讀,
2010年12月12日 上午10:37:262010/12/12
收件者:google-a...@googlegroups.com
someone like this:
which is about Taiwan stock data.(stock no is 8261)

If I fetch more times in one day, it can't to fetch the newly data, even if the stock is close.
I also add random no. at the end of URL, but can not work.

Thanks.
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄