seems not working https://cloud.google.com/community/tutorials/run-laravel-on-appengine-flexible tutorials

Ravi Shanker

Dec 24, 2017, 12:15:01 PM12/24/17
to Google App Engine

Hello All,

I followed  https://cloud.google.com/community/tutorials/run-laravel-on-appengine-flexible tutorials but it''s giving me  error I am using laravel 5.5.27

SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] No such file or directory

My app.yml code is

runtime: php
env
: flex

runtime_config
:
  document_root
: public

# Ensure we skip ".env", which is only for local development
skip_files
:

- .env

env_variables
:

# Put production environment variables here.

  APP_LOG
: errorlog
  APP_KEY
: base64:R3rZt4n3hxueTTwDP1Mbs6OX7m739IXF+XoElcCoTBo=
  STORAGE_DIR
: /tmp
  CACHE_DRIVER: database
  SESSION_DRIVER: database
  DB_HOST: localhost
  DB_DATABASE: laravel
  DB_USERNAME: laravel
  DB_PASSWORD: laravel
  DB_SOCKET: "/
cloudsql/phpsipl1:us-central1:phpsipl"
beta_settings:
  cloud_sql_instances: "
phpsipl1:us-central1:phpsipl"

Please see in attached screen shot what error I am getting.

Pleases help me

George (Cloud Platform Support)

Dec 26, 2017, 12:42:53 PM12/26/17
to Google App Engine
Hello Ravi,

This is a duplicate of your previous post. It is more effective to continue posting replies within that previous thread. If the first reply posted there is not clear enough, or does not cover all issues, you are encouraged to express your concerns by way of a new reply.

Ravi Shanker

Apr 12, 2018, 9:34:56 AM4/12/18
to Google App Engine
This is very common issue with app engine, i am continue facing this issue and did't get any solution till now some time it's working and some time not.