SSL ceritificate installation issue

sma...@tabibakusa.com

Oct 3, 2017, 10:35:07 AM10/3/17
to Google App Engine
Hi,

  I have configured the google app engine with google cloud platform.

  I have configured the custom domain and also configured the SSL certificate also.

  But when i try with https in my domain, the screen shows 404 error page.

  This is the url:

   http://clickadsindia.com

   In the cloud DNS my record set is:

clickadsindia.com. A 300
  • 104.196.56.158
  • 216.239.32.21
  • 216.239.34.21
  • 216.239.36.21
  • 216.239.38.21

clickadsindia.com. AAAA 300
  • 2001:4860:4802:32::15
  • 2001:4860:4802:34::15
  • 2001:4860:4802:36::15
  • 2001:4860:4802:38::15

clickadsindia.com. NS 21600

www.clickadsindia.com. CNAME 300

 What should i do to make the https work in my domain.

George (Cloud Platform Support)

Oct 3, 2017, 2:02:59 PM10/3/17
to Google App Engine
How did you configure the custom domain and the SSL certificates, exactly? A step-by-step description would help a lot. Have you followed any document?

After you set up your custom domain and update the DNS records, a managed SSL certificate is automatically provided within a few minutes. Have you verified that the SSL certificate has been actually provisioned? You can do that by running:

gcloud beta app domain-mappings list

You should see a list of your domains, subdomains, and all their corresponding certificates, for example:

ID                               SSL_CERTIFICATE_ID
example.com             123456
www.example.com     234567

You can gather more relevant detail from the "Securing Custom Domains with SSL" documentation page

Any other piece of information you deem relevant might prove of great help.

Mark Pottinger

Feb 19, 2018, 12:06:08 PM2/19/18
to Google App Engine
Hi, I submitted "gcloud beta app domain-mappings list" in the command line and I have two entries under PENDING_AUTO_CERT but they don't appear to my updating to SSL_CERTIFICATE_ID, is there something that could be holding up the granting of the certificate that I need to do something about? Thanks