[Java] 502 Server error

Massimo Mandaglio

Sep 18, 2017, 9:02:49 AM9/18/17
to Google App Engine
I'm using GCE (with other Google services for SQL, Storage, ...) for my ERP software developed with Java 8 & PrimeFaces (JSF) running on tomcat. Now I would like to migrate to GAE Flex but I have a problem!
Locally i switch from tomcat to jetty 9 and updated the project following the docs and it run correctly. But when I deploy my ERP on AppEngine Flex i get a "502 Server error" page.

I tried a simple PrimeFaces application with the same configuration (app.yaml & project configuration) and it works properly! But when i copy the maven lib from my ERP and deploy, i get 502...

Is there a log to check the problem? or know what is the problem and how to correct it?

Thanks!
pom.xml
app.yaml

Yannick (Cloud Platform Support)

Sep 18, 2017, 12:52:41 PM9/18/17
to Google App Engine
Hello Massimo, you should be able to use Stackdriver Logging to read details about the errors encountered by your App Engine application, is that not the case? Be sure to check the logs for the specific version that is producing these errors.

Also, just to get it out of the way, is there any possibility that your ERP application uses more than the 1GB of ram made available to the default instance type?

Massimo Mandaglio

Sep 19, 2017, 9:26:42 AM9/19/17
to Google App Engine
The problem is RAM! Thanks a lot!