Redirect Loop on Login Attempt

tmal...@instructengine.com

Apr 18, 2014, 9:07:45 AM4/18/14
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
I can login to appengine.google.com with my gmail.com domain email address, but cannot login with my custom domain email address. I've tried all browsers, clearing cache/cookies/etc. It is only for this account.

Chrome reports "This webpage has a redirect loop" when I type in appengine.google.com and any direct page in that domain.

Vinny P

Apr 23, 2014, 3:08:19 AM4/23/14
On Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 8:07 AM, <tmal...@instructengine.com> wrote:
I can login to appengine.google.com with my gmail.com domain email address, but cannot login with my custom domain email address. I've tried all browsers, clearing cache/cookies/etc. It is only for this account.

Chrome reports "This webpage has a redirect loop" when I type in appengine.google.com and any direct page in that domain.

Is your custom domain email address a super-administrator for your Google Apps account? You said you couldn't log into the App Engine console using the custom domain account, but can you log into other services such as Gmail, Apps administration, etc?

-Vinny P
Technology & Media Advisor
Chicago, IL

App Engine Code Samples: http://www.learntogoogleit.com