Angular 2 on GAE?

Patrick Boutet

Nov 17, 2015, 5:16:27 PM11/17/15
to Google App Engine
Just wondering if creating a Angular 2 app on GAE is possible, I know it's still in alpha but i'd like to play around with it and just make a simple webform to mess around with. Anyone know of any resources that could get me started?

PK

Nov 17, 2015, 5:20:38 PM11/17/15
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
From what I know angular 2 is a client side framework. You can get any client side framework use GAE for its server side needs.

PK

On Nov 17, 2015, at 2:16 PM, Patrick Boutet <pat.b...@gmail.com> wrote:

Just wondering if creating a Angular 2 app on GAE is possible, I know it's still in alpha but i'd like to play around with it and just make a simple webform to mess around with. Anyone know of any resources that could get me started?

Dev Mukherjee

Nov 19, 2015, 11:39:04 PM11/19/15
On Wed, Nov 18, 2015 at 9:16 AM, Patrick Boutet <pat.b...@gmail.com> wrote:
Just wondering if creating a Angular 2 app on GAE is possible, I know it's still in alpha but i'd like to play around with it and just make a simple webform to mess around with. Anyone know of any resources that could get me started?

Should be no different than using any other JS framework.

We heavily use Google Closure Tools for all our work; and run applications on Appengine.

You should be able to serve it out as any other static file on Appengine.