Re: [google-appengine] Abridged summary of google-appengine@googlegroups.com - 16 updates in 10 topics

Junal Rahman

Aug 15, 2017, 3:03:35 PM8/15/17
to google-a...@googlegroups.com

On Tue, Aug 15, 2017 at 3:01 PM, <google-a...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
中村智 <sator...@gmail.com>: Aug 15 11:44AM -0700

I could deploy my app using appcfg.py since last thursday, but today I
can't deploy it with Client Error(400).
I tried using gcloud app deploy. then I get these logs.

2017-08-16 03:18:55,159 ...more
Tomas Erlingsson <tomaser...@gmail.com>: Aug 15 10:00AM -0700

Did this get resolved? We have an flex java app running in development
with almost no traffic. We are constantly getting 502 telling us to try in
30sec and our server app is rebooted many times a ...more
Filipe Caldas <fili...@gmail.com>: Aug 15 03:00AM -0700

The job was actually doing slightly more than just setting a property to a
default value, it also was doing a .strip() in one of the fields due to an
error in our insert scripts, so in some cases ...more
"Shivam(Google Cloud Support)" <smar...@google.com>: Aug 15 10:04AM -0700

The job could tend to be slow for such amount of entities following the
example here
<https://cloud.google.com/appengine/articles/update_schema#updating-existing-entities>.
The solution for ...more
Kat <turr...@gmail.com>: Aug 14 01:29PM -0700

I AM LOSING MY F***ING MIND OVER THIS.

For over a year now I've been learning web development using Google Cloud
Platform and studying online resources. I've gone through an excruciating ...more
"Kenworth (Google Cloud Platform)" <kna...@google.com>: Aug 14 07:15PM -0700

A thread like this is off-topic for Google Groups, and should be posted to
StackOverflow <https://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/google-app-engine>.
While I'd like to help you, this isn't the ...more
"Kenworth (Google Cloud Platform)" <kna...@google.com>: Aug 14 04:05PM -0700

All disallowed files were previously blocked silently. Users got confused
because they thought they should be able to access static files in their
app from their python code. Then INFO-logged ...more
"Shivam(Google Cloud Support)" <smar...@google.com>: Aug 14 02:18PM -0700

This post is more suitable for GCE discussion forum
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/gce-discussion>. I would recommend
to post it there.

On Monday, August 14, 2017 at 9:16:18 AM ...more
"Jordan (Cloud Platform Support)" <jmccu...@google.com>: Aug 14 01:59PM -0700

Google Groups is meant for general product discussions and not for project
specific technical support. It is recommended to post details about your
Datastore indexes and queries on Stack Overflow ...more
"Jordan (Cloud Platform Support)" <jmccu...@google.com>: Aug 14 01:55PM -0700

Google Groups is meant for general product discussions and not for project
specific technical support. It is recommended to post details about your
scaling configuration and code that is causing ...more
"Yannick (Cloud Platform Support)" <yann...@google.com>: Aug 14 01:51PM -0700

Your question was addressed in the issue you've created, the suggested
course of action being to try to set the logging level with
--dev_appserver_log_level=debug. If that doesn't give you more ...more
"Yannick (Cloud Platform Support)" <yann...@google.com>: Aug 14 12:59PM -0700

Hello Thomas,

At this time, this behavior is working as intended. The error message you
are getting means in this situation that no file by that name could be
found. That is because the PHP ...more
Thomas Valadez <thomv...@gmail.com>: Aug 14 02:01PM -0600

I see... So how do I know where the `("gs://test-a
ppdocs-sendgrid-inbound/envelope.json");` is looking on my local system.

On Mon, Aug 14, 2017 at 1:59 PM, 'Yannick (Cloud Platform Support)' via ...more
Thomas Valadez <thomv...@gmail.com>: Aug 14 01:02PM -0700

I see... So how do I know where the `("gs://test-a
ppdocs-sendgrid-inbound/envelope.json");` is looking on my local system.

On Monday, August 14, 2017 at 1:59:14 PM UTC-6, Yannick (Cloud Platform ...more
"Yannick (Cloud Platform Support)" <yann...@google.com>: Aug 14 01:22PM -0700

The files are actually stored in the datastore emulator as blobs and are in
your system's temp folder. You can specify which folder should be used
using the --storage_path ...more
Thomas Valadez <thomv...@gmail.com>: Aug 14 01:32PM -0700

Cool. Thanks that helps a ton.
...more