Sudden increase in Datastore READ operations

aswath satrasala

Dec 27, 2012, 2:38:44 AM12/27/12
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Suddenly, I am seeing a lot of Datastore read operations.

I would like to see the details of reads and writes by KINDS during a certain period.  Is there a way to do this?

Regards
-Aswath

Guido van Rossum

Dec 27, 2012, 11:28:39 AM12/27/12
to google-a...@googlegroups.com, Takashi Matsuo
There's an experimental feature Appstats Analytics that can help with this. I think the co is all in the SDK but you have to ask a devrel or PM for the docs. Maybe Takashi can help you with this.

--Guido van Rossum (python.org/~guido)

Takashi Matsuo

Dec 28, 2012, 12:07:27 AM12/28/12
to google-a...@googlegroups.com, Takashi Matsuo
Hi Aswath,

One possibility came to mind first is that you invoked Datastore Backup in the datastore admin feature. The next possible cause would be using offset argument with queries. Do you think that either of these is the case?

-- Takashi
Takashi Matsuo | Developers Advocate | tma...@google.com

aswath satrasala

Dec 28, 2012, 7:34:23 PM12/28/12
to google-a...@googlegroups.com, Takashi Matsuo
Hello Takashi,
Hello Takashi,
I did not invoke the backup or I don't have the offset argument with queries.

As Guido suggested, please let me know, how can I get access to appstats analytics?

-Aswath

Bhavin Vyas

Sep 19, 2017, 7:39:56 PM9/19/17
to Google App Engine
Hi,
I know this thread is old but I am wondering if anything came out of this. We are seeing a similar issue which can't be explained by any internal changes.

Thanks much.