App Failed to load

Jukka Hautakorpi

Jul 31, 2015, 1:01:45 AM7/31/15
to Google App Engine
Im testing my gae / php / sql app and was using my mobile phone samsung gs 3.
I have made a app shortcut to my home screen where i use to lauch the app.
And also use it from pc chrome browser, but in this case i was not around my pc.

Didn't update the app in many days now and jul 27. was really bad hicckup. I seemed only to load 1 file from the app. Even tough other sites worked ok with the phone (so not a wireless network problem at my end)
What i would like to know is why, was there a network error between my phone and gae. Like i said, other sites worked ok and app worked flawlessly 3 hours earlier.
It also worked about 2 hours later when i tested it again.
But i cannot release the if this kind of error occurs and there is no reason for it!

app is not in english yet but u can test it from

Here is a pics from the logs:

Nick (Cloud Platform Support)

Jul 31, 2015, 4:55:33 PM7/31/15
to Google App Engine, jukka.ha...@gmail.com
Hi Jukka,

Google Groups isn't the place to post specific technical issues, as this forum is meant more for general discussion of the platform and services.

If you would like help with a technical issue, you should post to stackoverflow [1] or serverfault [2].

If you believe you've identified and can reproduce an issue with the platform itself (behaviour is different from documentation or error occurs during normal use), then you should proceed to open a public issue tracker [3] issue with enough detail to reproduce the issue on our side, or if possible, an attached app that can be used to directly observe the behaviour.

Your issue report contains not enough information to determine what is happening, even in the event that you did post it to one of those other locations, so I suggest adding more detail before doing so. Some of the information you might want to include might be:

* What errors you saw
* A precise technical description of what you expected and what went wrong
* A description of the function of your app
* Logs which show errors (your logs only show "200" and "204" statuses, which are acceptable

If you would like to open a thread in this forum discussing the platform or services in more broad terms, starting a discussion that would be useful for other users to join in to, feel free to do so.

Have a great day!