JodaTimeTranslators problem: '...ISOChronology' is not a registered @Subclass

Baqir Rizvi

Jun 20, 2016, 1:43:36 AM6/20/16
to Google App Engine
I am new to objectify and endpoints. In wanted to use jodatime through endpoints but ISOChronology is not a registered @Subclass exception. then i change my code

from :
static {
    ObjectifyService.register(Attendance.class);
}
To:
static {
JodaTimeTranslators.add(factory());
      ObjectifyService.register(Attendance.class);
 }

now it gives me following error while deployment:
Endpoints configuration not updated.  The app returned an error when the Google Cloud Endpoints server attempted to communicate with it.
Jun 17, 2016 5:57:59 PM com.google.appengine.tools.admin.AppVersionUpload checkEndpointsServingStatusResult
SEVERE: Endpoints configuration not updated.  The app returned an error when the Google Cloud Endpoints server attempted to communicate with it.

Now none of my APIs is working when I add JodaTimeTranslators.add(factory()); but when I remove the line then other APIs except API targeted for this problem started working.

Adam (Cloud Platform Support)

Jun 20, 2016, 5:31:00 PM6/20/16
to Google App Engine
The full output of the error will state "Endpoints configuration not updated. Check the app's AppEngine logs for errors" which is what you should do to find the source of the deployment failure.