RECOVER ODK AGGREGATE PASSWORD

Christine Laetitia

Feb 19, 2015, 7:23:53 AM2/19/15
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Please help.I have just successfully deployed my odk server using google app engine.I however cannot log in into the aggregate as I do not renember the password.How can I recover the password please ?I do not want to create  a new application instead?

Thank you.

Mario

Feb 19, 2015, 7:32:24 AM2/19/15
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Hello Christine,

We recommend you to ask this question in Stackoverflow because you'll get more members to answer it there. Furthermore, the answer will be easier to find if someone will need it in the future.

Mario C.
Google Cloud Platform Support

Vinny P

Feb 20, 2015, 2:52:11 AM2/20/15
On Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 6:23 AM, Christine Laetitia <christin...@gmail.com> wrote:
Please help.I have just successfully deployed my odk server using google app engine.I however cannot log in into the aggregate as I do not renember the password.How can I recover the password please ?I do not want to create  a new application instead?

Did you change the password after you deployed?

I believe the default password for fresh deployments of ODK Aggregate is "aggregate" (without quotation marks). If you forgot the username you set during installation, you can rerun the installer and set up a new ODK server on the same application ID.

-----------------
-Vinny P
Technology & Media Consultant
Chicago, IL

App Engine Code Samples: http://www.learntogoogleit.com

kim oduor

Sep 23, 2016, 1:18:34 PM9/23/16
to Google App Engine
Yu saved me.. Thanks ,.. default password is aggregate

Gagandeep Chani

Nov 16, 2017, 9:06:43 AM11/16/17
to Google App Engine
Vinny P thank you very much, Its right Standing ovation for