GAE with spring boot + Firebase

hr lumiins

Mar 30, 2018, 3:35:12 PM3/30/18
to Google App Engine
Hi All,

My spring boot with Google engine (standard) was working file then trying FIrebase with google app engine

After adding the below dependency due to below sample

<dependency>

<groupId>com.google.api-client</groupId>

<artifactId>google-api-client</artifactId>

<version>1.20.0</version>

</dependency>

<dependency>

<groupId>com.google.http-client</groupId>

<artifactId>google-http-client</artifactId>

<version>1.23.0</version>

</dependency>

<dependency>

<groupId>com.google.api.client</groupId>

<artifactId>google-api-client-googleapis</artifactId>

<version>1.4.1-beta</version>

</dependency>

<dependency>

<groupId>com.google.http-client</groupId>

<artifactId>google-http-client-appengine</artifactId>

<version>1.23.0</version>

</dependency>

Error:
getting following error:
[e~taxi2deal/1.408664521149740139].<stdout>: 2018-03-30 18:52:10.151  WARN 1 --- [RequestCC29C5F9] ationConfigEmbeddedWebApplicationContext : Exception encountered during context initialization - cancelling refresh attempt

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'petApi' defined in class path resource [com/lumiin/mytalk/config/SwaggerConfig.class]: Bean instantiation via factory method failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Failed to instantiate [springfox.documentation.spring.web.plugins.Docket]: Factory method 'petApi' threw exception; nested exception is java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.google.common.collect.FluentIterable.toList()Lcom/google/common/collect/ImmutableList;
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.ConstructorResolver.instantiateUsingFactoryMethod(ConstructorResolver.java:602)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.instantiateUsingFactoryMethod(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1111)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBeanInstance(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1006)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:504)

  Someone can help regarding this

Katayoon (Cloud Platform Support)

Mar 30, 2018, 8:56:49 PM3/30/18
to Google App Engine

Hi, I see that you have created a duplicate thread about this question. In order to avoid duplicating efforts I will let you work with that.

I should note that Google Groups are reserved for general product discussions and are not for technical support. For further technical support it is recommended to post your redacted questions to Stack Overflow using the supported Cloud tags.