Datastore Admin : receiving Server Error A server error has occurred.

Johhan Barba

Jun 29, 2015, 2:33:15 AM6/29/15
to google-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

      I'm still a beginner with Google App Engine, and so I tried backup up for my data, I created a GCS account and Bucket, but before that, I already enabled the Datastore Admin, after doing the backup, I tried accessing back the Datastore Admin, but it then gives me a Server error? Did anyone experience this?

Patrice (Cloud Platform Support)

Jun 29, 2015, 1:13:28 PM6/29/15
to google-a...@googlegroups.com, joh...@sym.ph
Hi Johhan,

Your issue is unfortunately not really clear right now.

In any case, your datastore admin can possibly return a 500 server error because you may be out of quota?

In any case, if you could send the screenshot of the error you receive, but also look at your quotas for the day and make sure they haven't been exceeded, this might help.

Cheers!