Error running the example for Channel API at http://code.google.com/p/java-channel-tic-tac-toe/

wayne

Apr 24, 2011, 10:41:51 AM4/24/11
to Google App Engine
Hi,

I tried to run the sample of the GAE Channel API at
http://code.google.com/p/java-channel-tic-tac-toe/. And get the error
of FileNotFoundException for index-template.

To my memory, it is not allowed to have files I/O in the GAE
environment,am I understanding it wrong?
Or do I miss anything,just like the file required?

Thanks for the help?

Problem accessing /. Reason:

index-template (The system cannot find the file specified)

Caused by:

java.io.FileNotFoundException: index-template (The system cannot find
the file specified)
at java.io.FileReader.<init>(FileReader.java:41)
at
com.mahon.afish.server.channeltactoe.TicTacToeServlet.doGet(TicTacToeServlet.java:
76)

Wei Fang

Apr 24, 2011, 11:25:59 AM4/24/11
to Google App Engine