Online shop in Google Compute Engine. Legal Aspects. Spain

Visto 37 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Juan Jose Fernandez de Gamboa

no leída,
20 oct 2017, 10:45:5520/10/17
a Google App Engine

As everybody knows Legal Aspects ( Data protection) are a very important issue in an internet app.
I am planning to launch a Online Shop in Google Compute Engine. The Shop legal address is in Spain and must comply with the LOPD (law about data privacy).
Can anyone give me some info about how to comply with the LOPD having all data in GCE?
Thanks.

Carlos (Cloud Platform Support)

no leída,
20 oct 2017, 15:56:4420/10/17
a google-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi Juan Jose,

I found this article related to the EU Data Protection Directive. The parent link might also be of your interest.

If you need further information, you can always try contacting the sales team.
Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos