Is anyone interested in service level objective (SLO) monitoring?

Jay Judkowitz

Jun 16, 2017, 9:37:55 AM6/16/17
to Google App Engine
Hello App Engine customers,

      I'm a Google Cloud PM working in Stackdriver.  One of the projects over here is for SLO monitoring for App Engine apps.  The idea is to give App Engine customers the tools to monitor application availability similarly to how Google SREs do it.  If anyone is interested in learning about the coming feature and trying out an early version of it, please respond to this thread and let me know.

Best regards,
Jay

Nickolas Daskalou

Jun 16, 2017, 9:57:56 AM6/16/17
to Google App Engine
Hi Jay,

I'm interesting in learning about this and trying it out.

Thanks,
Nick