Some of your projects are in violation of our Terms of Service. Click the button in the status column of the project to address the issue.

Shezad Aibara

Jul 27, 2015, 6:55:15 AM7/27/15
to Google App Engine
one of our GAE project got a Billing account violation and google has suspended the project..

we made the necessary billing account changes and filled in the petition as GAE requested us to do.. This was 5 days ago.. the project still appears to be suspended and under review.

Am I doing something wrong? the appeal form states that the issue would be resolved in 48 hours yet it been more than 5 days.. How long should I wait for this?

Am I missing something?

Patrice (Cloud Platform Support)

Jul 27, 2015, 11:00:11 AM7/27/15
to Google App Engine, Shezad Aibara, Shezad Aibara
Hi,

Unfortunately the process that suspends and unsuspends projects is not handled by the Cloud Platform Support team but a separate one, so it's not something I can easily check for you.

In the meantime, normally these requests are handled in business days only, and has the weekend just passed, I think this might be what happened here.

Normally most requests are resolved promptly, but the odd case can sometimes take a little bit longer to figure out, so this might be what you're unfortunately experiencing here.

I hope this clarifies your questions a little bit.

Have a great day