any way to automatically delete old versions?

Matthew Kime

Jul 14, 2017, 6:31:51 PM7/14/17
to Google App Engine
I'm working on a project that uses a CI/CD setup, so we're launching new versions to GAE several times a day. Today I got an error -

ERROR: (gcloud.app.deploy) Error Response: [400] Your app may not have more than 210 versions. Please delete one of the existing versions before trying to create a new version.

Obviously I do not need 210 versions. However, I do need a way to clear out older versions i'm no longer interested in.

I know how to do this manually. Does anyone know a way to automate it? Via config, etc?

thanks,
matt

Kamran (Google Cloud Support)

Jul 14, 2017, 7:55:44 PM7/14/17
to google-a...@googlegroups.com

Hello Matthew,

An answer to a similar question is posted on this stackoverflow thread.

Sincerely,

Matthew Kime

Jul 16, 2017, 4:04:28 AM7/16/17
to Google App Engine
Hey Kamran,

It looks like you forgot to post the link.

Thanks,
Matt

Faizan (Cloud Platform Support)

Jul 17, 2017, 11:18:06 AM7/17/17