NoClassDefFoundError when using Google Spreadsheets APIs on Google Application Engine

1 view

joerajeev via StackOverflow

Aug 13, 2012, 7:22:49 AM8/13/12
to google-appengin...@googlegroups.com

I followed the instructions as listed in https://developers.google.com/google-apps/spreadsheets/, and things compile Ok. However, when I try to run the application on App engine, I get the following error.

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/google/gdata/client/spreadsheet/SpreadsheetService
at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Class.java:2389)

I see others seem to have faced similar issues as well. (http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!category-topic/apps/general-discussion/1ILYKJbtW1E%5B1-25%5D)

I thought it might be an incompatibility and tried upgrading my AppEngine SDK to 1.7.0 and GWT SDK to 2.4.0 as well but no luck.

Any ideas?

Please DO NOT REPLY directly to this email but go to StackOverflow:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/11933299/noclassdeffounderror-when-using-google-spreadsheets-apis-on-google-application-e

joerajeev via StackOverflow

Aug 13, 2012, 7:32:50 AM8/13/12
to google-appengin...@googlegroups.com

I followed the instructions as listed in this link, and things compile Ok. However, when I try to run the application on App engine, I get the following error.

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/google/gdata/client/spreadsheet/SpreadsheetService
at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Class.java:2389)

I see others seem to have faced similar issues as well here.

Peter Knego via StackOverflow

Aug 13, 2012, 9:32:53 AM8/13/12
to google-appengin...@googlegroups.com