URLFetchServiceStreamHandler$Connection cannot be cast to HttpsURLConnection

Shachar via StackOverflow

Feb 14, 2017, 4:00:05 PM2/14/17
to google-appengin...@googlegroups.com

I am using the Zendesk java client (https://github.com/cloudbees/zendesk-java-client) on my Google App Engine server and I have a runtime issue that prevents me from using the SDK. Can you please advise: When I call the Zendesk SDK, I get on the server:

I am using JDK 7 with App Engine SDK 1.9.49

Uncaught exception from servlet java.lang.ClassCastException: com.google.apphosting.utils.security.urlfetch.URLFetchServiceStreamHandler$Connection cannot be cast to javax.net.ssl.HttpsURLConnection at com.ning.http.client.providers.jdk.JDKAsyncHttpProvider.createUrlConnection(JDKAsyncHttpProvider.java:184) at com.ning.http.client.providers.jdk.JDKAsyncHttpProvider.execute(JDKAsyncHttpProvider.java:147) at com.ning.http.client.providers.jdk.JDKAsyncHttpProvider.execute(JDKAsyncHttpProvider.java:118) at com.ning.http.client.AsyncHttpClient.executeRequest(AsyncHttpClient.java:506) at org.zendesk.client.v2.Zendesk.submit(Zendesk.java:1751) at org.zendesk.client.v2.Zendesk.access$1300(Zendesk.java:90)

Please DO NOT REPLY directly to this email but go to StackOverflow:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/42236087/urlfetchservicestreamhandlerconnection-cannot-be-cast-to-httpsurlconnection

Shachar via StackOverflow

Feb 14, 2017, 11:52:05 PM2/14/17
to google-appengin...@googlegroups.com