Getting a uncaught exception error, from google app engine

Shakey via StackOverflow

Sep 2, 2012, 10:24:50 AM9/2/12
to google-appengin...@googlegroups.com

I am working on a book example from Sam's Teach Yourself Android Application development in 24 hours, when I deploy the application to GAE and run the app withsome of .jsp's it kicks back an error. It use to work fine and I am knew to the google app engine, so I don't really know what the problem could be.

Take for instance I code a questions.jsp section and when I deploy it and run it at http://shtserver.appspot.com/questions.jsp it kicks back this error.

Uncaught exception from servlet javax.servlet.UnavailableException: Initialization failed. at com.google.apphosting.runtime.jetty.AppVersionHandlerMap.createHandler(AppVersionHandlerMap.java:211) at com.google.apphosting.runtime.jetty.AppVersionHandlerMap.getHandler(AppVersionHandlerMap.java:171) at com.google.apphosting.runtime.jetty.JettyServletEngineAdapter.serviceRequest(JettyServletEngineAdapter.java:123) at com.google.apphosting.runtime.JavaRuntime$RequestRunnable.run(JavaRuntime.java:447) at com.google.tracing.TraceContext$TraceContextRunnable.runInContext(TraceContext.java:452) at com.google.tracing.TraceContext$TraceContextRunnable$1.run(TraceContext.java:458) at com.google.tracing.TraceContext.runInContext(TraceContext.java:698) at com.google.tracing.TraceContext$AbstractTraceContextCallback.runInInheritedContextNoUnref(TraceContext.java:336) at com.google.tracing.TraceContext$AbstractTraceContextCallback.runInInheritedContext(TraceContext.java:328) at com.google.tracing.TraceContext$TraceContextRunnable.run(TraceContext.java:456) at com.google.apphosting.runtime.ThreadGroupPool$PoolEntry.run(ThreadGroupPool.java:251) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)

Please DO NOT REPLY directly to this email but go to StackOverflow:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12236683/getting-a-uncaught-exception-error-from-google-app-engine

Shakey via StackOverflow

Sep 2, 2012, 10:29:51 AM9/2/12
to google-appengin...@googlegroups.com

I am working on a book example from Sam's Teach Yourself Android Application development in 24 hours, when I deploy the application to GAE and run the app withsome of .jsp's it kicks back an error. It used to work fine and I am knew to the google app engine, so I don't really know what the problem could be.

Take for instance I code a questions.jsp section and when I deploy it and run it here it kicks back this error.